Thursday, June 19, 2014

Don't Quote me on this...

30 Day Blogging Challenge
Day 3
Favourite quote

If you read the 20 facts about me which I posted yesterday you'll know that I have trouble picking 'just one'.

So here are a 'few' of my favourite quotes:


Quote one:

"I'm cookie dough, I'm not done baking yet"

Back in the day I was a huge Buffy The Vampire Slayer fan, kind of still am really. Buffy says this to Angel in the last season and it resonated deep with me. I think I'm always going to be cookie dough, that I'm always going to have something I'm working on. No one is perfect but we can strive to be the best version of ourselves and I think a project like that takes time.


Quote two:

"The point is, Gentlemen, not that they lived happily ever after but that they lived!"

I adore this quote. It is the last line from the Drew Barrymore film Ever After and I think it is beautiful. It kind of fits with the reason I started my blog too. If you're constantly looking towards the end you're missing what's happening now. Don't worry so much about getting the happily ever after just live your life then one day you'll wake up all old, wrinkly and, grey and realise that while you were living your life you were living your happily ever after.


Quote three:

"If you can dream it you can do it"
Walt Disney

Don't let your fears hold you back. If it's in your dreams it's with in your reach. It may take hard work but nothing worth while is ever handed to us on a silver platter. So push yourself and live your dreams.

Skye



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment