Sunday, June 22, 2014

Whose afraid of the big bad wolf?

30 Day Blogging Challenge

Day Six

What are you afraid of?

This could possibly go quicker if the question were "what are you NOT afraid of? Honestly my shadow gets me at times.

I will willingly admit that at 31 years of age I am still afraid of the dark. Though I like to say it's not the dark I'm afraid of but the stuff I can't see. My very active imagination is my worst enemy once the sun sets. Scary movies I watched years ago will pop into my mind, episodes of criminal minds will taunt me, news features of cars flying through house windows while the family sleeps keep me on edge.

For some reason my mind thinks that bad things will only happen at night, in the dark!

I'm also afraid of being tested. It's the main reason why I haven't gotten my license yet. I don't take criticism well. It leaves me all deflated and feeling like a failure when I wish it would push me to try harder.

I'm afraid of thunder storms.

Naturally I'm afraid of spiders too, I mean really who isn't?

Im afraid of leaving the house without the kids in case anything were to happen to me.

Is there anything unusual that you're afraid of? Any other adults out there afraid of the dark too?

Skye


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment