Saturday, June 21, 2014

A moment in time...

30 Day Blogging Challenge

Day Five

Your Proudest Moment.

Proud is an adjective defined as a feeling of deep pleasure or satisfaction as a result of one's own achievements, qualities, or possessions or those of someone with whom one is closely associated.

Continuing with the pattern I've set I don't think I can name one moment as my proudest. For starters I have two children and bringing them into this world will count as two of my proudest moments. Think about it for a minute. I MADE them, it's so bizarre that the Husband and I created two little people. I know it's done a million times a day every day all over the world but these two little devils in disguise we made. That's a proud moment for anyone.

I have others though. The moment I stepped out of my comfort zone and flew half way around the world on my own.

That day last week when I really didn't want to get on the treadmill but I did and power walked my butt off for 2.5 kms.

I'm proud of my ability to always look for a positive in any situation.

I'm proud of my Husband because he is simply the most amazing man and father I've ever met.

Thinking about it I'm probably most proud that I had the strength to put my happiness first and despite criticism from my own family I left my ex husband and followed my heart and soul to the man who had every part of me at first glance.

What are some your proudest moments??

Skye


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment